Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Intro

Hi everyone! My name is Heather, I'm in my late 20s, married, work part time and go to school. Needless to say I'm a very busy person. Between my husband, trying to maintain my house, work, school, homework & picking up the occasional bar shift I usually have 1 day...maybe 1 1/2, to do what I need to do around the house. Like most younger people, when you get married or get a house people think it's a prime opportunity to get rid of all the stuff they no longer need or want. No matter how ugly, out dated or not your style it is, it some how finds it's way to your garage. My current mission is to update my freebies & thrift store finds to suit more of mine & my husband's style...and do it on a budget. And by budget, I mean usually if I can't do it for $30 or less it's not happening anytime soon. Join me in my adventures & I'm sure you'll be amused at the very least!


1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas and the thorough steps to walk us through your projects especially adding in some history and personal comments. I'm ready to tackle a DIY now. I'm thinking a liquor cabinet? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete